Saturday, October 2, 2010

New Albany Classic

Last weekend we hung out in Columbus and took the kids to the New Albany Classic. David Archuleta put on a concert and there were tons of rides and games for the kids. Here's Riley's reaction to David's singing...he definitely sounded a lot better on American Idol!!!
Sully was his usual easy going, happy self...all smiles!

Riley loved the motorcycles...

And the cars!

We spent a lot of time in the bouncers.

Riley was having a great time!

He went through the obstacle course and down the slide at least ten times!



Sully took a snoozer while the kids jumped and wore themselves out.

The funniest thing of the afternoon was Boulderdash...the kids would run through the bouncer and there were people along the sides holding boulders and would try to hit them. I couldn't believe Riley wanted to try it after watching kids get knocked down by the boulders. He was dead set, so I let him do it and he loved it! I think all five boulders hit him and since he's barely 30 pounds, they knocked him into the air and down on the ground. They must not have hurt because he cracked up and kept running until he got slammed by the next one. Everyone watching was cracking up too because he flew so far when he got hit! After he jumped out of the bouncer, he said, "I wanna do it again!"


It was a fun day...looking forward to doing it again next year!

No comments: