Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

It was a beautiful weekend in Ohio and perfect for pumpkin picking....hmmmm, so many to choose from! For some reason Riley is obsessed with the white pumpkins...they took a trip to a pumpkin patch at daycare a couple of weeks ago and let each of the kids pick their own pumpkin. Riley came home with the ugliest white pumpkin he could find! This weekend I made him stick to the classic orange pumpkins...I know, I'm such a party pooper. However, I think one ugly white pumpkin on the porch is plenty!
Riley being his normal silly self!

I tried to get a good picture with both of them smiling...however, I only managed to get one of Sully smiling...

And then one with Riley smiling. Hopefully it's not foreshading the difficulties we will encounter trying to get a good Christmas card photo this year!

Here's Riley's height this year...just over 3 feet.

Sully chillin' on Daddy's shoulders.

Excited boys on a hay ride around the farm.

Sully giving me a weird mischevious face.

And a weird smile from our little chunkster!

Looking forward to trick or treating next weekend...we've been practicing the protocol with Riley. We'll pretend he's ringing the doorbell and we open the door...he's got his little pumpkin and says "trick or treat!" Then we give him a little treat and he practices his "Thank You!" I'm hoping he'll be into it a little more this year than he was last year!

No comments: