Riley came home from school last week and said, "Mommy, Christian has purple nails and I want to paint my nails too." I said, "All I have is pink nail polish, Riley." He said, "Okay, I want pink nails!" Ummm, okay. So I painted his nails pink and texted Cody..."Can you pick up some blue nail polish on your way home? For Riley" An immediate phone call from Cody..."Why is our son asking for blue nail polish???" Yikes! I told Cody unless he wants his son going to school with pink nail polish on his fingers, he better pick up some manly blue on his way home! 
Riley was pretty excited about his Cobalt Blue nails...Cody, not so much! Prompted by Amy's question to her son about what Hayden wants to be when he grows up, I asked Riley the same question. Riley's answers were:
1. An astronaut
2. Captain America
3. A fire-breathing dragon
I'm thinking maybe we should add rock star to the list too with his Cobalt Blue nails!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment