We took all the older cousins strawberry picking this weekend and had a blast! This was the scene as we were waiting for the wagon to pick us up...

Aunt Johnnie is visiting from Florida for the next few weeks and joined us too!

The boys were pretty excited about riding on the wagon!

Once we got to the fields, the boys got to work scoping out and picking the best berries.

Some of the best berries were hiding below a lot of leaves.

After about ten minutes Riley lost interest and said, "Can we go back to the barn now?"

Even Sully had a longer attention span than Riley!

Jace was digging it and picked quite a few.

Sully ate more than he put in the basket!

"Look mom!"
The boys had a blast and kept asking for strawberry pie when we left. I'm pretty sure they were confusing me with Betty Crocker!
1 comment:
We went strawberry picking last week too! I'm hoping to blog about it sometime. Maybe. :) I did go home and make a Betty Crocker strawberry pie that night. YUM! Today I finished up our strawberries in a very messy but yummy strawberry cupcake/loaf (it's a long story) with strawberry frosting. YUMMMM!!
The farm you went to must have been huge if you had to take a wagon out to the field. We just walked. And our farm happens to be just down the road from us, so it's CLOSE! We're going back this week sometime :)
Post a Comment