Riley loves his playtime! We had to buy a huge toybox after Christmas to fit all of his new toys. His favorite thing lately is trying to climb into the toybox...we've definitely got a climber on our hands! I guess he's been a bit mischievous at daycare climbing on the shelves and anything else he can find. He'll push objects close to the shelves so he can use them as steps -- what a stinker! I've had to sign two accident reports at daycare in the past week...he keeps hitting his head and anytime it leaves a bruise, they have to fill out a report. My cute little klutz (takes after daddy)!
Riley also loves his ball pit -- he'll pull himself up on the edge and flop in head first. It's pretty hilarious! He also loves when we pile the balls on top of him and play peek a boo around the middle as evidenced below...
This is a really fun age...I love how he loves to play and explore everthing. Everyday he shows me new things around the house that need to be babyproofed!
This is a really fun age...I love how he loves to play and explore everthing. Everyday he shows me new things around the house that need to be babyproofed!
No comments:
Post a Comment